Coffee and Dessert

As many of my blog followers know, I have been sharing my favorite dinner recipes over the last several months. Since I love sweets, and love to bake, I figured that it was time to start sharing some of my favorite desserts.

A meal is not complete until I have had my coffee and dessert. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it does have to be sweet. I hope that you enjoy the recipes I will be sharing each month.

 
Mini Ricotta Chocolate Chip Pies
 
 
1 Cup Ricotta, whole milk (drain any excess liquid)
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
4 - Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
 
  • Mix Ricotta, Powdered Sugar and Vanilla.
  • Fold in Mini Chocolate Chips.
  • Pour into Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
  • Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
  • Before serving top with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with Mini Chocolate Chips
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Do Have Some Control

The Most Disappointing Halloween Ever

These Hands