Coffee and Dessert - No Fuss Ice Cream

Warmer weather is upon us, and along with it, ice cream season. I love ice cream, so when I found this recipe in Women's Day, I gave it a try. I wondered if it was as simple as it sounded, and if it would be a hit; not only with me, but with my grandchildren. It takes only about 10 minutes to whip it up, and they were right when they said it would be a crowd-pleaser. You can add your own secret ingredients, such as chocolate chips, fruit or nuts to make your favorite.

No-Fuss Ice Cream

2 cups heavy cream
1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla

1. Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream, condensed and vanilla in a large bowl until thick, stiff peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. If adding other ingredients, such as chocolate chips, stir in.

2. Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan, or freezer-safe container, cover and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours and up to 2 weeks.

Enjoy!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Do Have Some Control

The Most Disappointing Halloween Ever

These Hands